Tuesday 10 March 2020

Tuesday, 10-03-20

Good morning!

Yesterday's breakfast was really lovely.  The filling was chopped strawberries, a bit of stevia, a bit of vanilla and some 0% yogurt, and the tbsp agave nectar was well worth the syns.

Dinner - a lot more filling than it looks.  I had forgotten how much I love cajun carrot chips too.  Must have them again soon.  I upped the oil to three syns-worth but I don't think that was really necessary.
Today's plans:
B: bacon, egg and tomatoes; mini yogurt drink
This should go down a treat after SW this morning.
SW:  two syns for the yogurt drink

L:  jacket potato with cheese and mayo, salad; apple
SW:  one and a half heAs for 45g cheese, two syns for mayo

D:  toad in the hole, carrots, sprouts
This is the next step in the 'wholemeal flour as a heB' project.  My thanks to Eileen who gave me the tip about the lovely 'Hint of Helen' site and this recipe for an actifry toad in the hole.
I intend to make enough for two (four sausages) and use 80g wholemeal SR flour (the recipe says use SR), two eggs and 100mls milk.  It also asks for 1 tbsp oil - half a tbsp for half amounts - and I will cut that to one tsp.  I hope that'll be OK; there won't be much fat from the sausages so fingers crossed.
Worth a try, I think!
I'll either have the other half tomorrow or freeze it for another time.
SW:  one heB and a quarter of a heA, two syns for the oil and one for two sausages.

Summary:
two heAs and one heB - a lot better than yesterday
seven syns
nothing terribly expensive
and an eating window of between eleven and seven - 8:16


No comments:

Post a Comment