Monday 19 July 2021

Monday, 19-07-21

 Good Afternoon.
Another on plan day yesterday so 2/7.

As you may have noticed, the header banner is up again.  Thankfully, Blogger has repaired whatever it was that caused the problem so it looks nice and bright again.  All the photos are meals I have cooked myself as part of the Slimming World plan.

I didn't take photos yesterday; it was too hot to bother.




Today's plans:

The next two days are rather tricky as I'm off to Dad's almost straight away.  I should be able to stick to plan today but tomorrow will be trickier and I won't be posting.  

B:  fruit and yogurt
I'll have this when I get to Dad's.
SW:  half a syn

L:  I'm not sure, it depends what there is when I get there but, if all else fails, I should be able to have a cheese sandwich and fruit.
SW:  if I do, that will be all my healthy extras, two As and one B

D:  roast beef, broad beans and new potatoes; yogurt
The beef is the last of several short ribs (I think that's what it's called) that Dad bought, cooked, from his local excellent butcher and froze.  I'm trying to use up his food stocks when I'm there.
The broad beans and the potatoes are from the allotment and the gravy will be made from some real beef stock I had in my freezer.
SW:  up to two syns for gravy and half for dessert.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three syns


2 comments:

  1. Sticking on plan with all that you're currently going through, Joy, is a real achievement, well done. Best wishes for tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze, that is such a kind thing to say.
      xx

      Delete