Thursday 15 July 2021

Thursday, 15-07-21

 Good morning, everyone.
Another on-plan day yesterday means I'm scoring 5/7 now(or 5/5 depending on how you look at it).  I don't know if it will result in much of a weight loss but that's sort of secondary to eating properly and feels well on it.

Yesterday's photos:

A self evident breakfast - and yes, the egg was overdone but it was quite nice, all the same.  I finished it off with a banana.
The cheg salad went down really well after personal training, followed by a nectarine and a kiwi fruit.

Later on I had some sticks of celery.
The proposed chops went by the board because when I was at the allotment I accidentally started weeding a random potato plant, presumably from a potato we failed to dig up last year because it wasn't with all the others.  Yes, that's how bad the weeds got while I was away!  I finished weeding it and found four potatoes of which these are two.  MUCH nicer than chips.

I had half the fruit fluff and the other half is now in the freezer for another time



Today's plans:

B:  fruit salad with yogurt
Because it's summer and it's nice.  I have a good selection of fruits so it won't be boring.  The yogurt will be Greek 0% with some skinny syrup of some kind.
SW:  free/speed

L:Lo-Dough pizza and salad; fruit
I had to think long and hard about lunch as nothing came to mind straight away, always a danger sign.  I haven't had a pizza for a while so this feels 'right'.  I will top the Lo-Dough with some sauce made with tomato puree, bbq sauce and mayo (nicer than it sounds, trust me) and some oregano from the garden and add some softened onion, red pepper and mushroom, plus 30g or so of melted cheddar.
SW:  one or two healthy extra As for the cheese, two syns for the lo dough and one syn for the sauce

D:  chicken and vegetable curry, broad beans, pitta bread; yogurt
I need to blitz making some space in the freezer again as harvest time is just around the corner.  The pitta is for mopping up the curry and getting my B choice for the day
SW:  one and a half syns for the curry, one healthy extra B for the pitta and half a syn for the yogurt

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
five syns

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday I made soup using a ham broth from the freezer. Just chucked in loads of veg that needed using up. It's really tasty. Can't wait till my potatoes are ready to harvest. They'll be getting served with a dollop of butter and maybe a fine grating of good tasty cheddar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, lovely! I will probably spend some syns on some butter on my potatoes from time to time too, although I do like them just the way they are.
      xx

      Delete