Saturday 3 July 2021

Saturday, 03-07-21

 Good morning.
Weigh in yesterday was just as ouch as I expected but Jen didn't seem in the least bit dismayed and I left feeling very positive.  I'm having a good think about my current target.  Maybe it is a bit low, maybe not.  I don't have to make any decisions now, I'm just thinking.

Yesterday's meals:

I thoroughly enjoyed this when I came back from the SW meeting.  The meal times I am trying to achieve to fit in with restricted eating (which has gone by the board recently but I want to resume it again when I can) work well with a morning meeting from 9:15 to 10:15

I have no other photos - the rest of the day was more than a bit disorganised and I might possibly have overdone things (seriously, not being sarcastic or anything).

I wouldn't recommend the chick pea burgers - they didn't come together all that well and I had to add extra flour and a beaten egg.  Beth said they were nice though.

Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
I brought some fruit and yogurt over with me so I'll have that.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt

L:  sushi and salad; fruit
This is the sushi I had planned to have yesterday but didn't.
SW:  three and a half syns for the sushi and one for some salad dressing

D:  chickpea burger (no bun), wedges and salad; yogurt
Again, what I should have had yesterday but didn't.  There are just a few hm wedges left over so I can reheat them.
SW:  it's hard to work out the syns for the burger but I am going with two and a half which should more than cover the extra flour.  Half a syn for the yogurt

Summary:
no healthy extras - ooops!  Not to worry
eight syns approximately


2 comments:

  1. Chickpea burger? hmmmmmmm. Not sure about that one even though I love chickpeas. Give me a juicy beef burger any day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but Beth is vegetarian, you see.
      I prefer to make my own but with meat.
      :-)

      Delete