Wednesday 28 July 2021

Wednesday, 28-07-21

 Good morning!

I had a bit of a crash yesterday evening.  Let's just say i caught up with my healthy extra As in one fell swoop.
I think I will defer the planned Hello Fresh risotto.  The squash and the bacon can go into the freezer and all the other stuff will keep or be easily replaceable (e.g. onion)
Or I could make it up and then freeze it.  A couple of options there.

So no perfect week on plan this week but never mind, it was one evening on one day in one week, that's all.

Yesterday's meals:

Nice breakfast with home grown raspberries and blueberries.  I had a nectarine earlier in the morning and the lot was  SW free and 172 calories
The tuna and corn fritters were absolutely delicious.  The mixture made six fritters, enough for two lunch portions.
Half a healthy extra A, half a healthy extra B and one and a half syns for milk.
239 calories the lot.

I've posted the recipe here.


And then it all crashed in the evening so no evening photo.

Today's plans:

I'm going to have a low calorie day today to make up for yesterday, filling up on loads of speed foods, of which I have plenty.  

B:  fruit platter and yogurt
The fruit is lovely at the moment so I intend enjoying it all.  I'll probably have a kiwi, a nectarine, a banana and some berries
SW:  speed and free apart from half a syn for yogurt

L:  ham and salad
Nice and simple and I might make a coleslaw to go with it.
SW:  speed and free

D:  fish and chips, peas or steamed mixed veg or salad; yogurt
The fish will be salmon and the chips will be butternut squash chips (lovely), using spray oil and the actifry.  I might melt a little bit of cheese over the top to make them like cheesy chips.
SW:  all protein, free and speed apart from half a syn for the yogurt

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no Bs today
one syn

2 comments:

  1. Well done for a quick recovery, Joy. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze. Hoping today goes OK. xx

      Delete