Sunday 4 July 2021

Sunday, 04-07-21

  Good morning.

I think we have to draw a veil of oblivion over yesterday's eating.  If you read my other blog  you will know that it was a day of big ups and downs, tears of grief and tears of happiness, relief and - well, just one of those days.

So there we are.  New day, new start.

Today's plans:

B:  marmite on toast
In the interests of using up what's left in the freezer, white bread.  This is not going to be a SW compliant day so I won't report on syns, etc..

L:  Roast chicken, wedges, broad beans, peas
Again, what's there.  Wedges and peas from the freezer and broad beans from the garden - Dad's garden, not my allotment.

D:  I should be back home and will get a Slimwell meal out of the freezer.  I will have leftover chicken but that can be saved until tomorrow.

It's stopped raining so I will pootle off down the garden and pick the broadies.  Yum!


4 comments:

  1. Sometimes we just have to do what we have to do. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly - it has to be done and it will be done. Life moves on.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Grief comes and goes like waves. I was living alone when my father died and it hit me hard. Time is a healer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very good was to describe it - waves. All is calm and then, suddenly, it hits.
      xx

      Delete