Tuesday 13 July 2021

Tuesday, 13-07-21

 Good morning.

Another on plan (I'm trying to avoid making value judgments like 'good' and 'bad') day yesterday.  So that is 3/7 now.

Yesterday's meals:

I did the sausages in the actifry; I think these skinny sausages come out less dry than done in the oven and more consistently cooked through too.  All that paddling around helps!
I also had a syns-worth of bbq sauce.

No banana until the afternoon.
Leftover roast makes a nice filling for a toastie.  I ended up using two slices of smoked cheddar for a healthy A plus two syns and it went so well.

Then I had the morning banana!

The lamb and roasted butternut squash risotto was really lovely, absolutely delicious.  The peas, corn and carrots were a few leftovers from yesterday, as was the lamb, of course.
Very filling, no need for a side salad.

I finished off this on-plan day with a yogurt.

Today's plans:

B:  marmite on toast; banana
SW:  one healthy extra B for toast, two syns for spread

L:  Count on Us chicken korma; fruit
I can't find the syns for this, only for chicken tikka masala which this isn't.  Oh, well, it's only around 340 calories so, whatever the syns, it won't break the calorie bank.
SW:  not known

D:  shepherd's pie, veg; yogurt; frozen fruit fluff
I will make this using the very last of the lamb from the Sunday roast.  It will probably be a cheesy potato topping - have to use up the healthy As somehow.
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese and a couple of syns for bisto granules plus half a syn for dessert

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
unknown syns but it won't be terrible





2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lovely tasty day's worth of food there Joy. I can almost smell that bacon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bacon is so delicious, isn't it? I could quite happily have it every day but it's not all that good for one.
      xx

      Delete