Friday 12 November 2021

Friday, 12-11-21

Good morning!

It's weigh day today.  I've been totally on plan all week, no exceptions, but you never know.  Fingers crossed.

Just to let you know, there won't be a post tomorrow but I'll be back on Sunday.

Yesterday's meals:

All three meals look very samey, don't they?  Very orange and beige.

Beans on toast for breakfast and I had a plum later in the morning.
Keema curry and chickpea dahl.  Ever so much nicer than it looks.
Then two more plums and an apple later on.
By dinner time, I really wasn't hungry so I skipped the konjac rice and just had the chilli with some grated cheese followed by a Mullerlight.

Today's plans:

B:  bacon and egg on a potato waffle
All very tasty and just right either for congratulation or sympathy, depending on how weigh in goes.
SW:  two syns for the potato waffle.

L:  bacon and lentil soup, croutons; fruit
Nearly at the end of this bacon and lentil soup.  It was so very nice, I might have to break my rule and make some more at some point before I've finished the freezer thing.
SW:  one healthy extra B for bread

D:  steak, chips and salad; yogurt
One of my Friday evening treats that won't break the syn bank.    I'll have some of my caramelised onion chutney with it.
SW:  half a syn for the chutney, two syns for a tsp oil to actifry those chips, possibly one syn for some mayo to dunk the chips in and half a syn for yogurt

E:  a walk, weather permitting.

Summary:
no healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
six syns


From the freezer:
a waffle
the soup
some bread for the croutons
some steak

No comments:

Post a Comment