Saturday 27 November 2021

Saturday, 27-11-21

 Good morning!

Two pounds off this week.  I am so, so happy with that.  So I'm back into the nine stone whatever banding.  Also I was joint slimmer of the week which really made my day.  And all my Christmas jumpers fit again!

As a result, I most unwisely had a celebration.  Ooops.  It wasn't absolutely terrible but it has probably taken me above my calorie deficit.  Oh, well, not to worry, I'm back on it right away.

I'm having just two meals today as I fancy trying reducing my eating window to six hours which means eating brunch at around one.  Not every day, just occasionally and partly because I know that after yesterday's little indulgence, I really won't feel hungry until about one, not proper hungry.  Working with what I know.

Yesterday's meals:

A lovely breakfast of apple pie porridge, one of my favourites.
It took longer than expected to do the potato in the actifry but now I know how long it takes, I will always bake them that way, it was so easy;  all I needed to do was flip it over after half the time for evenness.  It was lovely and fluffy with the best crispy skin ever.  So delicious.


No dinner photo because no dinner.  I just didn't want anything after my 'little' celebration.


Today's meal plans: 

Brunch:  bacon, sausage, egg, hm hash browns, tomato and mushroom
Someone posted on our FB group a way of making hash browns using the actifry and, although I won't be doing it that way, I thought I would give the idea a go.  If it doesn't work, it's not the end of the world, after all.  It's supposed to be a cold day so it should be a perfect brunch and ought to see me through until dinner.
SW:  two syns for the sausage

D:  loaded steak burger, butternut squash chips, salad; yogurt
The steak burger will be loaded up with cheese, leaves and chutney and is the steak I had thawed out yesterday but never had.
The squash chips were prepped yesterday but ditto.  It's speed veg so that's good.
SW:  one and a half syns for cheese, one healthy extra B for the roll and  half a syn for dessert.

E:  I've signed up to Goldster and there's two classes I might try - Core Pilates and Core and Balance.  I will have to choose as they are both an hour and straight after each other.

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
two and a half syns

From the freezer:
bacon
sausage
bread roll
steak (thawed yesterday)


2 comments:

  1. Super well done on the 2lbs loss, Joy - how lovely to be 9st something! (we'll gloss over the 'celebration', lol). Coincidentally, I'm making burgers tonight too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - yes, please lets!
      Thanks and enjoy those burgers. xx

      Delete