Sunday 14 November 2021

Sunday, 14-11-21

Good morning!
This weekend is a bit off the Plan although still on plan in terms of my calorie deficit.  A couple of 'unknowns' and some emotional stuff but it's all gone well so far so fingers crossed.

Yesterday's (and Friday's) meals:
I didn't take that many photos but this is how the last two days have gone.

Friday breakfast and it was delicious.  I really enjoyed it and it was extremely filling.
I'm so glad potato waffles have come back into my life < grin >
Now, lunch was supposed to be soup, croutons and fruit but I wasn't that hungry.  What I needed was something crunchy so I tore up my  bread (healthy extra B),  sprinkled the bits with salt and pepper in the actifry, sprayed with oil and got these.  Lovely and crunchy, most satisfying and much nicer than a bag of crisps.  And it's given me an idea for the Christmas taster at group in December.

Dinner was the planned steak and chips and I made a burger sauce for a few syns - mix together equal amounts of mayo, ketchup and mustard relish.


Yesterday, I was at Dad's house all day, doing some more clearing.  I took breakfast and lunch with me: breakfast was a yogurt and a pear and lunch was that soup plus an apple and an orange.

When I got home, I was tired and hungry so I toasted two slices of wholemeal bread and spread each with a cheese triangle and then with marmite and I spent two syns on a High Lights hot chocolate.  It definitely saved me from a lot worse and was one healthy extra B and half an A (plus the two syns).

For dinner, I had a Tastily meal out of the freezer, meaty mac n cheese (doesn't anyone call it macaroni cheese nowadays?).  It didn't look cuisine but it tasted fantastic.  I am very impressed with these Tastily meals.  Yes, they are expensive but have great flavour.
As usual, I finished off with a yogurt.

Today's plans:

B:  fruit salad and yogurt
As I'm not totally sure what lunch is,. I though it would be wise to have a lighter breakfast.  Also, lunch will be earlier than I usually have it so I don't want too much breakfast.

L:  Lunch with Beth and Alex.  Beth has promised me 'lots of vegetables' and she knows how things are so it should be perfectly OK.
SW:  unknown at the moment

D:  M&S Mini Meal chicken casserole with dumplings, assorted veg; yogurt
I've scanned this in and the syns are high but it's only 286 calories so I'm not fussed.  If it looks a bit short on chicken, I will add some bacon to help it along.
SW:  nine syns for the casserole, half a syn for the yogurt

E:  yesterday I was up and down stairs and ladders pretty much all day.  This morning, my body is protesting so I'm going to take it easier.

Summary:
Not known today.  Back on The Plan tomorrow


From the freezer:
the casserole
maybe some veg
frozen fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment