Thursday 25 November 2021

Thursday, 25-11-21

Good morning!

Yesterday's meals:

I'm quite cross with myself.  I was in such a rush, I totally forgot to photo breakfast.  It was nice thought - porridge with mango.

Got to love leftovers!  The cheesy mash topping was specially yummy!

I had two easy peelers and an apple.
This was OK - just OK.  I didn't feel the excitement.  I added two cheese triangles to the mince and that worked quite well and made up my second A choice.
Dessert was a yogurt and about an hour later I gad a pear.  And that was it.






Today's plans:

B:  fruit salad and yogurt
I'm really feeling the urge to have lots of fresh fruit and veg at the moment.
SW:  speed and free, no syns

L:  turkey hotpot; fruit
Our version of hotpot anyway, an old family favourite, from the freezer.
SW:  free and speed, no syns

D:  lemon chicken stir fry, roasted tomatoes; yogurt
I found this in BBC Good Food.  https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/sticky-lemon-chicken
I have frozen stir fry veg and will use them instead of the fresh veg because they are very convenient.  There's a few syns attached to the sauce but syns are not something that concern me right now, I'm keeping them very low.
SW:  one tsp honey is one syn, one level tsp cornflour is half a syn and I will use spray oil, of course.  I might use a bit more honey and cornflour but that won't be an issue.  Dessert is half a syn

E:  garden work

Summary:
no healthy extras - I don't need them for today's food
estimated four syns max

From the freezer:
hotpot
chicken
stir fry veg

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum... that cheesy mash looks flipping gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really lovely. The sweet potato makes all the difference in the world. xx

      Delete