Tuesday 9 November 2021

Tuesday, 09-11-21

Good morning!
Everything seems to be going well this week.  Three cheers.  And I haven't broken my No-alcohol-vember promise either.

Yesterday's meals:

Totally yummy breakfast of bacon and egg muffin with mushrooms and tomatoes.
Totally yummy leftovers lunch of chicken and veg cheesy potato topped pot pie and sprouts.
And guess what - another totally yummy meal - lasagne and salad.  No room for the planned yogurt.

Today's plans:

B:  bacon sarnie, tomatoes on the side
Just because I can!
I will spray fry the bread - it's so tasty and crunchy done that way.
SW:  one healthy extra B for bread

L:  lasagne leftovers, salad; fruit
This was so nice yesterday; I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to having the second half today.
SW:  two syns and one healthy extra A (cheese)

D:  salmon, chips, peas; yogurt
Nice and easy to make and I do so love my actifry chips.  Not too many though - I think my portions have crept up rather.
SW:  two syns for a tsp oil, maybe one syn on some mayo to dunk the chips and half a syn for yogurt

E:  a walk

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
five and a half syns


From the freezer:
salmon
peas
bread
also some strawberries frozen in summer to make strawberry gin.  Must get it made soon or it won't be ready for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment