Saturday 17 August 2019

Saturday, 17-08-19

Good morning, all.
After the 'essay' I've just posted, this will be short and sweet!

Today's plans:
B:  fruit and yogurt
Dad has strawberries that need using up so there you go.
SW:  free

L:  some sort of salad, apple
Dad has cold meat and plenty of salad veg in his fridge.
SW:  a few syns for some dressing which I might make myself.

D:  I need to run this past Dad but it will probably be steak with new potatoes and runner beans (from the garden)
Dad loves a sirloin steak and neither of us chose that when we ate out yesterday so there you go!  I will probably go shopping and buy some commercial peppercorn sauce as he likes that with his steak.
SW:  the peppercorn sauce will be around four syns.  I should have thought ahead and brought the ingredients with me to make the Pinch of Nom sauce but I didn't.  Never mind.

Ss:  none

Body Magic:  a walk

Have a lovely, healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment