Saturday 31 August 2019

Saturday, 31-08-19

Good morning!
Well, here I am staying the weekend with Dad and here are my plans for today.

B:  fruit and yogurt
SW free

L:  cold meat and salad
This should be lovely with tomatoes and cucumber from our combined gardens.
SW:  a couple of syns for some dressing

D:  Beth and Alex are coming up for dinner so I'm doing a pizza meal.  Alex has given his instructions - pizza, coleslaw, salad, onion rings and garlic bread.
You may be relieved to read that I will be having one slice of pizza with plenty of salad.  I don't know what the syns will be but I'm sure it will be evil!     ;-)

Body Magic:  a walk - I might take a stroll down to the garden centre - we will see.

Properly back on track tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Morning Joy, I'm having yogurt and fruit for breakfast too. We had the evil pizza last night....a medium size very thin base one, I had the smaller half, with homemade coleslaw and lots of salad, so not too bad. Enjoy your weekend, it will be lovely to have Beth and Alex there too, your Dad will like that. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he will, thanks, Sooze. I've just made a nice big batch of coleslaw so that's a bit for lunch and most for dinner. Delicious.
      xx

      Delete
  2. Good morning Joy, Blimey you are an early bird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning, Cherie.. Yes, I am rather, always have been. It's better than it was, mostly.
      xx

      Delete