Sunday 4 August 2019

Sunday, 04-08-19

Good morning, everyone.

Today's plans:
B:  banana pancakes, fruit and yogurt
When I made the pancakes yesterday, the batter made enough for eight.  The ladle I used must be a bit smaller than my one at home.  I didn't want eight so I saved four and will have them today.
I didn't have any baking powder so made them without and it definitely makes a difference.
SW:  half a healthy extra B

L:  Sticky pork, rice and peas
I'm back home this afternoon so I am making the main meal midday.  I thought I'd use the sauce for sticky chicken with some additions to give a bit of ooomph and apply it to pork instead, that being what Dad thought he would like.

D:  Tea really.  I don't know - maybe something frittata-ish.  I'll see what needs using up/picking when I get home.

Ss:  hopefully, just water


No comments:

Post a Comment