Friday 6 May 2022

Friday, 06-05-22

Good morning.
Weigh in today and I have absolutely no idea.  Fingers crossed, please.  

Tonight will be off plan as Dave and Anna are round for supper.  The food will be pretty OK for SW (and very tasty, obviously) but there will be wine!  So, off plan for one meal which shouldn't do a lot of harm, providing I get straight back on track again tomorrow morning


Yesterday's meals:
Breakfast was fruit and yogurt, eaten on the run so no photos.   I had it much earlier than usual and when I got back from Groove, I was peckish so had a bit of ham and some cherry tomatoes, just to keep me going.

Lunch was the leftovers of the lasagne.  It was nice but I'm not impressed with the SW version of the white/cheese sauce.  I used a bit of the dressing I made on Wednesday for an additional half syn.

Afters was a couple of rather wizened peaches
The steak pie was much nicer than I expected.  The mash topping was made using some roasted squash and sweet potato, mashed with some swede (cooked the singing way in the microwave) and some grated cheddar.

Dessert was a yogurt, the Aldi version of Mullerlight.
Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
SW:  speed, free and protein

L:  ham salad; fruit
I have some nice, home cooked ham to enjoy with some more of the onion chutney I made some days ago.
SW:  one syn for the chutney and half a syn for the rest of the salad dressing

D:  chicken fajita pasta bake, salad, garlic bread; fruit platter
I found this recipe on the SW site and though it looked good - the garlic bread is extra.
There will also be wine!
SW:  The pasta bake is up to two healthy extra As and I have no idea about the garlic bread but I will restrict myself to one.
The wine will take it over syns.

Exercise:  a rest day, I think, although there's plenty to do and I will be active.

Summary:
off plan today


From the freezer:
nothing

2 comments:

  1. I love that word "wizened"! So descriptive! Everything crossed for weigh in - always a tense moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - and not great. I'm, fighting the urge to stuff my face (and winning, thankfully) xx

      Delete