Thursday 19 May 2022

Thursday, 19-05-22

 Good morning!

A normal SW day today, not SP or syn free.
However, timings are awkward because of various commitments so I'm going to go for two meals today, something that people doing intermittent fasting rather more faithfully than I often go for.

Yesterday's meals

This went down a treat.  I also had an apple that I had dropped on the floor and an easy peeler that was more peel that juice - obviously I HAD to have them, didn't I?

A nice, squishy, well filled sandwich for lunch, followed by an orange.  I remembered I was having an SP day today, not a syn free day, so I 'spent' another syn on some mayo.

And then, later on, I had a nibble of cheese and am calling it four syns as I'd already planned in my healthy extras.  Ooops.

Hunter's chicken followed by a yogurt was really lovely and left me feeling extremely full.


Focus areas
diary - tick
lots of speed but more syns than usual.  Oh, well . .
two SP days and two syn free days - that's it done for the week. .


Today's plans

Br:  parma ham, feta and griddled peach salad; fruit
This is an attempt to sort of reproduce the very nice salad I had at Robyn's Nest a while ago
The idea is to spread some Parma ham (all visible fat cut off) around the plate, pile some leaves in the middle with a few other salad things such as tomatoes and cucumber, top with crumbled feta (originally goat's cheese but I fancy feta) and griddled peach/nectarine slices (I have some in the freezer) and drizzle over some of my grain mustard dressing (originally balsamic glaze)
SW:  parma ham is half a syn per slice so let's call it three syns.  The dressing is up to two syns if I make double the quantity I usually make, the feta is a healthy extra A for 45g and the rest is speed.  I am not synning the fruit slices just because I wave them near a very hot griddle pan!

D:  leftover turkey curry (leftovers of leftovers!), broccoli, carrots; yogurt
Nothing more to add to this really.  :-)
SW:  speed, protein and free with half a syn for yogurt

Exercise:  a walk, gardening (weather permitting)

Summary:
between one and two healthy extra As
no healthy extra B
five and a half syns


From the freezer
just the curry

No comments:

Post a Comment