Friday 13 May 2022

Friday, 13-05-22

Good morning!
Weigh in.
This week has gone so well apart from the two 'breakouts' - Dave and Anna round and then Alex's birthday.  Oh, well, what will be, will be, sometimes circumstances just don't work your way and I will be happy to maintain this week.

Fingers crossed!
Yesterday's meals

A nice, simple breakfast.
And a nice simple lunch of soup, ham and salad, followed by an orange..

Later on, I had an apple
Dinner - fruity pork steak - was really nice.  Here's the recipe.
The only thing I did differently was simmer the pork steaks with the sauce, apple and onion, covered, for quite a while as I thought it might be a bit tough and chewy which I hate.  It worked - it was beautifully tender.

Then I had a yogurt and an apple.



This week's focus points
the diary is printed and ready to take in this morning
twelve speeds and one and a half syns
two SP days and one meat free day achieved
(I need to set some new ones but will see what Jen says about last week's diary first)

Today's plans

B:  fruit and yogurt

L:  cheese and ham toastie, salad; fruit
I love a toastie (just in case you didn't know!).
SW:  up to two healthy As and one B plus one and a half syns for chutney

D:  take away with Dave and Anna
Totally off plan, start again tomorrow.

Exercise:  Gardening

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
syns unknown


From the freezer
bread

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed, indeed! I've not been eating properly as OH had his op on Wed and is now in ICU. He was too poorly for visitors yesterday so daughter and I will go today, all being well. It makes for irregular meals and yesterday I was so stressed and shattered I had a can of sweetcorn for dinner and noodles for lunch! Not good nutrition but today will be better, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very stressful time for you and perfectly understandable. Look after yourself and I hope things are improving rapidly for you all. Much love.
      xx

      Delete