Saturday 28 May 2022

Saturday, 28-05-22

  Good morning!
Well, I'm home, sweet home, after a really lovely week away in Southwold.  It was nice to be away and nice to be home again so it's win-win.  I'm looking forward to two and a half days back on track before the next jolly!



Yesterday's meals
No photos, I'm sorry to say, and nothing much to talk about either.  
That's holiday's for you.  Let's draw a line and move forward, eh?
Today's plans

B:  bacon, egg, mushrooms
I brought back some really nice bacon from the butcher there and I need to trim all of that and get it into the freezer, portioned out.  I'll have some of that and really enjoy it.
SW:  protein and speed

L:  ryvita currant, seed and oat fruit crunch, cheese, ham, finger salad; fruit
There are so many ryvita types now, aren't there.  I remember having a lot when i went to college as, unlike bread, it would keep longer term.
This particular kind is three for a healthy extra B and I will have two (I've already nibbled on one, bad me!!) with some cheese triangles and some thinly sliced bits of ham.
SW:  half a healthy extra A. one healthy extra B, protein and speed

D: going round to Dave and Anna's for a meal.

Exercise:  a good old walk!

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
unsure of syns because of dinner


From the freezer:
nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment