Wednesday 18 May 2022

Wednesday, 18-05-22

 Good morning!

I've been thinking about next weeks focus areas and I think I will have just one - Back to Basics.  Just stick to the plan and enjoy my food.

Yesterday's meals
Breakfast was changed.  Before Groove, I had a banana and when I got home afterwards, I really didn't fancy a cooked breakfast so I had an apple, a plum and some yogurt and that was more than enough.  

For good reasons, I couldn't have lunch until four so I just made something quick - toast, marmite, some chicken shreds and cheese melted on top - nearly a toastie but not quite.  I made a small jug of not-Pimms and added some berries.  Very nice indeed and syn free.
Dinner:  I was supposed to have broccoli but forgot to turn the ring on so it's just as well I had enough veg roasting in the Ninja.
No yogurt afterwards - again, I wasn't that hungry and the salmon and veg really filled me up.

So a bit of an odd day but very SW and syn free.

Focus areas:
diary - tick
ten speeds and no syns
two syn free days down and one SP day
Today's SP plans

B:  cooked breakfast
Egg, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes.  What I had planned for yesterday but didn't have.
SW:  protein and free

L:  chicken salad sandwich, other salad stuff; fruit
The last of the weekend roast chicken must be used up today so it will be a nice, chunky sandwich..
SW:  one healthy extra B plus protein and speed

D:  sort of hunter's chicken, broccoli, cauliflower; yogurt
I won't jazz up the sauce too much - just some passata and some bbq sauce.  Basically, chicken, topped with onion and pepper, maybe mushroom, sauce poured over and baked, then cheese sprinkled over the top and back into the oven to melt the cheese.
SW  one and a half healthy extra As for cheese, one syn for some Crucials bbq sauce and half a syn for yogurt

Exercise:  Personal training with Lindsey today.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
two syns

From the freezer:
bread
chicken
passata

No comments:

Post a Comment