Monday 9 May 2022

Monday, 09-05-22

Good morning!
All I can say about yesterday is ooops!  It WAS Alex's birthday, after all.


Yesterday's meals
No photos.  One way or another, they just didn't get taken.
Breakfast:  fruit and Greek yogurt
Lunch:  after a rather frustrating journey to Castle Hedingham, I only ate the cheese roll and the fruit.
Dinner/tea:  it would have been fine (even with the other bits and bobs I tucked away) if it were not for the doughnut!  Yes, it was nice but at sixteen and a half syns, was it worth that much?  No, certainly not  If I'd checked before I had it, I'd probably have said no.  Lesson learned.

Focus points
I've been honest with the diary although it doesn't make good reading.
High speed but also high syns 
No SP or meat free days yet


Today's plans:  SP day - that means all food is either speed or protein (SW labelled) with up to ten syns (which shouldn't be a problem)

B:  cooked breakfast - bacon, egg, tomatoes and mushrooms
SW:  protein and speed

L:  tuna stuffed egg, salad; fruit
I will hard boil the eggs (they are not large), halve them and scoop out the yolk, mixing it with some tuna, some Primula light and some salad cream plus a few seasonings before stuffing it back into the white.
SW:  up to one healthy extra A and one and a half syns for the cheese spread

D:  chicken and bean casserole, swede, sprouts, broccoli; Mullerlight
The casserole is from the freezer and is labelled 'speed and free' so I'm OK.  Mixed beans are a protein food on the SW plan.
SW:  speed, protein and free with half a syn for the Mullerlight

Exercise:  it's circuit training today

Summary:
one A
no B
two syns


From the freezer
the casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment