Friday 20 May 2022

Friday, 20-05-22

 Good morning!

I've been having a good old thunk about my focus areas while I'm on holiday and I have decided that, in SW terms, I am going Back to Basics.  That means . . .
  • not fussing about keeping carbs a bit lower.  If I want rice or pasta, I will have rice and pasta as SW free foods.  The pasta will be wholemeal (because I prefer it), the rice will be basmati and chips will feature - if I want.
  • I won't work to keep syns low - I will have up to ten (which sounds a lot to me).  If I want a synned something, I will have a synned something.  If I don't, I won't.
  • speed and protein stay the same because I like them
  • ditto for healthy extras
Except for next Thursday, that is - I must have my one fish and chips from the Little Fish and Chip Shop - arguably the best chippie in the East of England.

Fingers crossed.

But first - weigh day today.  
Yesterday's meals
I had two meals and only photo-ed one of them

This was the fancy pants parma ham, feta and griddled nectarine salad and it was scrumptious.  I'll have that again next time I want a treat!

Today's plans

B:  boiled eggs and toast
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  cajun chicken pasta bake, salad; fruit
Leftovers from the freezer.
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese

D:   charity cream tea
Well, you have to, don't you.  It's in a very good local cause and I'm looking forward to a bit of naughty.
SW:  off plan - what a surprise!!

Exercise:  a walk, plenty of housework

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
off plan so no idea of syns - I will try but maybe not too hard


From the freezer
bread
pasta bake

No comments:

Post a Comment