Wednesday 11 May 2022

Wednesday, 11-05-22

Good morning!


Yesterday's meals
I totally and completely forgot to photo breakfast but it was as planned - ham with mushrooms and tomatoes.  That was after Groove.  I thought I ought to eat something beforehand so I had a pear first thing.

Lunch - an open wholemeal ham salad roll with loads salad on the side.  I managed to find a smaller roll in the freezer so had that for just a B choice instead of B and three syns.

Then I had a plum and, later on, an orange.
Dinner was a simple stir fry with more tomatoes and mushrooms.  Filling and tasty.  I do love vegetables.
I finished off with a Mullerlight.



Focus points:
still keeping the diary
about sixteen speeds and three and a half syns
two SP days down, one meat free day to go!

Today's meat free plans

B:  sweet omelette with fruit and yogurt
The fruit will probably be strawberries, raspberries and blueberries and I might splash out on a little drizzle of Groovy Food choccy sauce.
SW:  the sauce is half a syn per tsp so even if I have a whole tbsp that's only one and a half syns.  The rest is speed, protein and free

L:  cheg salad; fruit
Cheg is hard boiled egg with the yolk mashed with cheese and mayo or salad cream and piled back in.  Mum often made it and I always think of her when I make it now.  :-)  I'll just have one egg.
SW:  half a syn for a tbsp super light mayo and half an A for grated cheddar

D:  salmon, roasted squash and broccoli; yogurt
I'll make the drizzle to go over it too and I might make the squash cheesy with the other half of my A.
SW:  one syn for the drizzle and half for the yogurt

Exercise:  personal training

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no healthy extra B
three and a half syns


From the freezer
salmon
butternut squash

No comments:

Post a Comment