Tuesday 17 May 2022

Tuesday, 17-05-22

 Good morning!

Today will be the second syn free day, I think.  Sunday took some thinking about so fingers crossed.

I'm still doing intermittent fasting with, usually, a sixteen eight window, whenever I possibly can.  It has become part of my everyday routine and very easy.  If, like today, I need something before going out (for example), I have a piece of fruit.

Yesterday's meals



Sweet omelette - yummy!

The pitta pizza ended up more like a toasted open sandwich but that's OK, it tasted very good indeed.

I had an orange for afters and later on an apple and two plums.

The zesty chicken traybake was really nice and very filling.  It looks a bit of a mess, I know, sorry.
Dessert was a Mullerlight and that finished me for the day - phew!



Focus areas:
diary - tick
eighteen speed (more or less) and one syn
one syn free day and one SP day done

Today's syn free plans

B:  cooked breakfast - bacon, egg, tomatoes and mushrooms.
One of my favourites!
SW:  protein and speed

L:  cheese and chicken toastie, finger salad; fruit
To use my healthy extras.  I've been a bit gung ho regarding healthy extras recently so am making an effort this week.  
It's also nice and quick and one of my favourites
SW:  up to two healthy extra As and one healthy extra B

D:  salmon, roasted veg, broccoli; fruit salad and yogurt
I'll just bake the salmon in some lime juice, I think.  Nice.  The fruit salad will basically be berries and the yogurt 0% Greek.
SW:  protein, speed and free

Exercise:  Groove aerobics

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
no syns


From the freezer:
bread
salmon
squash
sweet potato

4 comments:

  1. Looks delicious, as usual! A pound off for me yesterday, having stuck to plan. A pound and a half off for madam who did NOT stick to the plan! Maybe I should have Dominoes and bottomless gin this week and see what happens! Hahaha! Our consultant was not there again - I'm glad I'm nearly done as there really is no continuity and not nearly so many people stay after weighing when she's not there. Off to visit OH today so will have fruit and yogurt for breakfast in a minute and HiFi bars as my B choice as a snack, then late lunch of goodness knows what! Have a great day. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a real shame as, when there's a good consultant, the meetings are great.
      Fantastic weigh loss, well done to you. Madam might find a backlash next week if she's not careful though. lol!
      Hoping your day goes well. xx

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for my strawberries to grow as that omelette looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyyyyy, my comment published. I've no idea why they haven't been publishing but I do enjoy reading your posts Joy.

      Delete