Monday 23 May 2022

Monday, 23-05-22

  Good morning!
Day two of my Southwold holiday - I can't really count travel day - and all is well.  Enjoying the walking and enjoying the food.  I do enjoy self catering!
Yesterday's meals
Breakfast - very delicious and very sustaining.
I cooked the ham yesterday morning and now I have it to hand for meals and nibbles.  I do like Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself hams, they are so lean and tender.

When it came to it, I didn't fancy a ham roll, just ham salad.

I had an orange and a banana afterwards.
It worked.  Kept me on the straight and narrow and it's amazingly good.  
half a litre of diet lemonade, half a tbsp balsamic vinegar and whatever fruit you want to pile in - I used berries.  Mix and pour over ice.

My roast dinner.  Rather simple and I had a bit of cut ham left over from lunch so I added that too.  I suppose some cranberry sauce would have been nice but I didn't have any.

Instead of yogurt, dessert was the fruit from the jug.  Nice!

And that was that!
Today's plans

B:  fruit and yogurt, probably eaten in Framlingham Castle.
This is the main issue with intermittent fasting - it doesn't always work with planned activities but then no eating 'plan' does.  Flexibility is the name of the game.
I'll probably treat myself to a nice coffee from the café there too.
SW:  half a syn for some Mullerlight

L:  ham and potato frittata, salad; fruit
This will make enough for two so I will either have the other half tomorrow or pop it in the freezer for later on in the week.
As well as the ham and potato, I plan to add onion, pepper and mushroom to the mix.  Really, it will be like a loaded crustless quiche but without cheese.
SW:  this will all be protein, speed and free as I won't be using any cheese

D:   chicken and ham pasta bake; jelly and yogurt
The chicken is left overs from yesterday's dinner and he ham is what I cooked yesterday.  I will need to get some chopped tomatoes but the rest is what I brought with me.
SW:  one to two healthy extra As, depending on how much cheese I fancy

Exercise:  walking around again, maybe something online.

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
no healthy extra B
half a syn for the jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment