Tuesday 10 May 2022

Tuesday, 10-05-22

Good morning!
Digging my heels in and trying to undo the weekend damage.  That's life!

Yesterday's meals


My cooked breakfast.  The egg yolk broke so I scrambled it instead.


Tuna stuffed eggs and salad - this was very nice. 
I didn't add the salad cream so that cuts down on the syns a bit. I followed it with an apple, a plum and an orange.


Here's dinner.  A chicken casserole from the freezer plus some veg.  The day's eating finished with a yogurt



Focus points
still doing the diary
seventeen speeds and half a syn
one SP day down!




Today's SP plans

B:  ham, mushroom and tomatoes
I have a ham I baked yesterday so it will feature a fair old bit in the coming days, I suspect.  I'm going to cut off a nice thick wedge, like they did in the Olden Days, for breakfast.  I am tempted to have an egg too but that's unnecessary protein (I think).  Better to have extra tomatoes and mushrooms
SW:  protein and speed

L:  ham salad roll, extra salad on the side; fruit
The roll will be my healthy extra A and three syns (it's a larger one than I usually have).  I will use 35g of primula light instead of butter/spread and I have a bit of the onion pickly stuff to top the ham with.
I might have the roll in two halves rather than all together - like an open sandwich - as it will look like more.
SW:  half a healthy extra A, one healthy extra B and three syns for the roll, half a syn for the onion stuff

D:  stirfry chicken with mango and sweet chilli sauce, other veg on the side; Mullerlight
I have some frozen stir fry veg.  It is possible that a few bits are not speed ( sweet corn) but there's so little and I am certainly not picking them out.
SW:  two syns for two tbsps sauce (I may only use one) and half a syn for the yogurt

Exercise:  Groove class (aerobics)

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
six syns (not too bad)

From the freezer
bread roll
chicken
stir fry veg

2 comments:

  1. Haha - I always eat my rolls open as it really does feel like one is getting more! I maintained last evening and daughter lost 2 of the 3 that she had gained last week. I was a little disappointed but it was one of those weeks that very few people had actually lost! I wonder how that happens? The weight loss in group last week was a collective 50 odd pounds, this week 26! OH rescheduled for tomorrow! Big shock but will be glad to get it done. Have a great day. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get tat too - it's really odd, I agree. Well done on the maintain and I understand your disappointment.
      I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow - did they have a drop out? xx

      Delete