Thursday 12 May 2022

Thursday, 12-05-22

Good morning!
Well, after the weekend's blips (for want of a better word), the week is going very nicely so I am hopeful that tomorrow will show a maintain rather than a gain.  I'm smiling to think that last week a maintain was a bit miserable but if I get one this week I will be very happy.
Yesterday's meat free meals (not vegetarian though):

I do love a sweet omelette and to think I have only recently discovered how nice they are.
I've treated myself to a new, super-non-stick omelette sized pan as my old one was getting a bit manky and it worked bee-yoo-tifully.
Cheg and salad followed by a plum and an orange.

Later on I had an easy peeler.
Because it wasn't an SP day, I roasted some sweet potato with the butternut squash and the grated cheese was lovely sprinkled over.

The usual yogurt finished off the day's eating.



Focus areas this week:
the diary continues to help and I'll be printing it out for Jen on Friday
thirteen speeds and two syns
I've now done the two SP days and one meat free day
(I need to think of some more focuses now - any ideas?)
Today's plans

B:  boiled egg and toast dippers; fruit
SW:  half a healthy extra A on cheese spread instead of butter, etc, and one B

L:  tomato and roasted red pepper soup, ham, finger salad; fruit
This is the soup I made for last Sunday and never used so I froze it.  
SW:  protein and speed

D: fruity pork steak, roasted butternut squash, broccoli, mushrooms; yogurt
I found this recipe on the BBC Good Food site.
It looks nice and simple and very SW-worthy.  I will probably use spray oil as when it's reduced down to a quarter amount, spray will be just as effective.  I'm pretty sure I have almost everything I need, including some good, home made chicken stock.  I will probably use cranberry sauce or even just some jam instead of the redcurrant jelly which I don't have.  It doesn't need all that much.
SW:  one syn for the sauce/jelly/whatever I end up using and half a syn for the yogurt

Exercise:  a walk

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
one and a half syns


From the freezer:
bread
soup
pork steak
squash

No comments:

Post a Comment