Sunday 1 May 2022

Sunday, 01-05-22

 Good morning everyone!

Today's plans have all gone a bit haywire.  I was expecting to have Beth and Alex over for lunch but they can't come now so I think I will freeze the chicken I was expecting to roast and re-plan.  

I was feeling very weary most of the day and sorely tempted to eat and eat so I'm really pleased that I resisted.  Let's hope today goes well too.  Positive vibes, please.
Yesterday's meals:

A whopper of a breakfast, this was, a proper Saturday spread which kept me going for ages.  I had tomatoes left over for dinner.
The bbq sauce went nicely with the tuna although I did need some mayo as well so this was all one syn.
I had a plum and some strawberries for afters and later on an orange, not because I was hungry, but because I could feel a scoff coming on and wanted to divert it.  It worked.
I cut down the plan for dinner as I really wasn't hungry.  The chutney was a bit more than expected because it was the last bits in the jar.
No dessert - no room!


Focus:
diary completed
eleven speeds
three syns

Today's plans:

B:  sweet omelette with fruit and yogurt
Lighter than yesterday's but still filling.
SW:  speed and protein

L:  salmon with mixed veg; fruit
I'll make the usual drizzle too - half a tsp grain mustard, half a tsp agave nectar and some lime juice.  It goes so well!
SW:  one syn for the drizzle

D:  bacon and cheese toastie, salad; yogurt
This 'craving' for toasties will wear off but it's really nice that I can indulge in it and remain perfectly on track, isn't it?  I have some Aldi dupe Dr Pepper, called Professor Peppy (how DO they get away with it?) so I will make some more sticky onion to go in as well.
SW:  up to two healthy extra As for cheese, one healthy extra B for bread, one syn for 5g sugar and half to one for the yogurt

Exercise:  I think it has to be ongoing - things like squats in the kitchen, a jog round the garden, etc.

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
two and a half syns


From the freezer:
bread
salmon
mixed veg

No comments:

Post a Comment