Sunday 8 May 2022

Sunday, 08-05-22

Good morning!

Yesterday's meals

A nice, simple breakfast
Adding soft cheese turns a tomato based dish quite a fetching shade of peachy pink!  It tasted great though.
I had a pear afterwards.
The chicken jalfrezi was rather nice although, in cutting it down to one portion, I made way too much sauce - not that I gave any thought to leaving some as it was very nice.
Instead of a lentil dahl, I found a can of SW-approved chickpea dahl in the cupboard.  The other half is now in the freezer.

As usual, I finished off with a Mullerlight.

Focus points
filled in the diary
thirteen speed and three syns
no SP/meat free days yet
Today's plans

B:  fruit and yogurt
I have quite a lot of fruit at the moment and it does make a lovely breakfast.  
SW:  speed, free and protein (for the yogurt - not Mullerlight)

L:  picnic lunch - tomato and red pepper soup, cheese and pickle roll, finger salad; fruit
Yesterday, I made some of my tomato and red pepper soup which I will pour into a flask.
I'll use a couple of cheese triangles instead of butter/spread and make up to both A choices with cheddar, adding the last of the onion pickly stuff.  Nice.
A finger salad (probably carrot, cucumber, pepper and baby corn and a piece of fruit should fill me up really well.
SW:  two healthy extra As (cheese) and one healthy extra B (wholemeal roll), half a syn for the onion and that should be it.

D:  ham and chicken, salad; possibly cake!
It's Alex's birthday today and I'm going round for tea.  Beth is aware that I am being careful so asked me would I bring cold meat and a salad.  I think the cake is inevitable.
SW:  speed, protein, free and I honestly have no idea about the cake.

Exercise:  I'm off to Hedingham for the bluebell walk.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
half a syn planned plus whatever the cake is.


From the freezer
one wholemeal roll  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh - must look out for canned chick pea dahl! It's something that I haven't really considered as make my own but if pushed for time.... Have a lovely time with the bluebells and with the adorable kitten - I am such a cat lady!

    ReplyDelete