Friday 5 August 2022

Friday, 05-08-22

 Morning, everyone!
Weigh day today.  Fingers crossed.  xx

Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast.
This was so simple and 'clean' tasting.  I softened onion, pepper, mushroom and tomatoes in spray oil, put it in a dish, cracked over an egg and baked it in the ninja.  So tasty!
Lunch.
I forgot to get the chicken out of the freezer so I swapped lunch and dinner round.
This was the nasi goreng (with rice, not couscous and with some pickled veg on the side.  Very nice.
I had a nectarine for afters.
Dinner.
Really simple.  The chicken, shredded, and a salad.  No dressing.  It was just what I wanted.

And that was that - I was full and didn't want anything more.



Today's plans:

B:  egg wrap with mushroom and tomato
The garden tomatoes are coming so quickly now.  A good handful every day.  So delicious.
SW:  protein and speed.  If I have some brown sauce, I'll count one and a half syns

L:  cottage cheese and smoked salmon salad; fruit
Nothing fancy, just a thrown together thing really.
SW:  all protein, speed and free unless I have some salad dressing which will be one and a half syns.

D:  burger, chips and salad; yogurt
Home made burger and some home pickled onion and cucumber, I hope!
SW:  one healthy extra B for a burger roll and one A for some cheese.  I think the rest will be free apart from the yogurt which is half a syn

E:  Still taking it carefully after my hip problem.  

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
three and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment