Monday 8 August 2022

Monday, 08-08-22

Morning, everyone!
It's so nice to be properly back on track again and enjoying my healthy meals without feeling any cravings (well, very few, anyway) to snack on nasty stuff!
Fingers crossed it continues.

Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast
Scrunched up choc weetabix, fruit and yogurt.  Tasty and, with the weetabix, jolly filling too.  I can see this becoming a regular choice and it still leaves me with a slice of bread for lunch, should I want it.

Lunch.
The pasta bake leftovers.  I refreshed the salad leftovers with leaves, pepper and tomatoes and it was all jolly tasty.  I love a good old choppy salad!

Later on, I had a peach.
Dinner
I haven't had a roast-type dinner for quite a while so I really enjoyed this one.  Lamb leg steak, mini roasties, carrots, broccoli and tomatoes with a home made mint sauce.  So good and all that speed!!
I had a yogurt for afters.


Steps were low yesterday, around 3,500, but on Saturday they were over 10,000.
Todays meal plans:

B:  fruit, weetabix and yogurt
This was so very nice yesterday, I want it again today.  I'll have to syn the weetabix as I'm using my B choice for lunch.
SW:  three and a half syns for the weetabix (Aldi's wheat bisks really) and up to one and a half syns for 5% Greek yogurt

L:  cheesy bacon toastie, salad; fruit
I rather fancy this and it should use all my healthy extras, something I've not been all that good at recently.
SW:  up to two healthy extra As, one healthy extra B, one and a half syns for some onion chutney and ditto for my salad dressing

D: roast chicken, roasted vegetables (such as onion, squash, sweet potato, pepper), tomatoes; yogurt
I have some chicken pieces (on the bone and I'll have to take the skin off).  I heard that the ninja roasts chicken really well so I'll give it a go and see.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt but the rest should all be speed and free

E:  Some of Lindsey's exercise video clips

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
eight and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment