Thursday 11 August 2022

Thursday 11-08-22

Morning, everyone!
It's going to be a hottie today so I have my water bottle on stand by and ice in the freezer.

Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast
One choccy weetabix, strawberries, pineapple and some Greek yogurt.  Perfect after an energetic circuits session on a warm summer morning.

(I had a carrot before I went to circuits)

Lunch
This was so good.  It's not really a pizza so I think I'm going to call it a topless toastie from now on.  A great way to get the toastie vibe when you only have half a healthy extra B left.

Later on in the afternoon, I had an apple and a nectarine.

Dinner
I should have had broccoli too but when I looked at it, it looked so much . . . It is weird how a little bit of this, that and the other adds up to a very tasty and filling whole.

A Mullerlight finished off the day's food.

And steps came to just over 8,000


Todays meal plans:

B:  bacon sandwich with tomatoes on the side
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  feta, parma ham and nectarine salad; fruit
. . . just because why not?
SW:  one healthy extra A for feta cheese and one and a half syns for salad dressing

D:  chicken escalope, sweet potato fries, salad; yogurt
What I plan to do is bash out the smallest chicken breast fillet I have, dust it with that Schwartz run and spray fry it.  I might make a spicy tomato sauce to go with it, if there are enough tomatoes (and there probably will be)
SW:  half a syn for the rub and half a syn for the yogurt

E:  nothing specifically planned today

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
two and a half syns

No comments:

Post a Comment