Friday 7 April 2023

Friday, 07-04-23

Morning, everyone.
Weighday!!  Fingers crossed.  I never know any more - how i eat is now the way I want to eat, it feels normal so I have no sense of 'dieting' as such, just of eating really nice meals.  So fingers are crossed!

It doesn't feel right putting anything else at the end - I tried and it just wasn't right.   I'm going back to putting any ponderings and musings here.  😊

Yesterday's photos:


It doesn't look all that tasty or all that much but it actually tasted great and was much more filling than it looks.

Must get some more tuna steaks at some point.  This was nice.

Later on I had a pear and a plum, both of which had ripened in the fruit bowl, and they were lively and juicy.

This was dead easy.  Chicken chunks, stir fried with some some fry frozen veg and one and a half tbsp teriyaki sauce.

No dessert - I was satisfied!



Today's plans:

B:  waffle, fruit and yogurt, chocolate sauce
It's after weighday and lose, gain or maintain, I am having a bit of the Groovy Food agave chocolate sauce over my waffle - just because . . .
SDW:  half a healthy extra B, half a syn for yogurt and one and a half syns for one tbsp of the sauce

L:  open 'pizza' toastie, salad; fruit
I will lightly spray toast the bread and top with tomato puree first, then some mushroom and pepper, then some cheese and melt it under the grill.
SW:  half a healthy extra B and three syns for bread, one healthy extra A and maybe one syn for salad cream.

D:  sticky salmon, stir fry veg and noodles; yogurt
I found a recipe on the SW site that looks as if it will work for me.  It's actually for chicken, not salmon, but it's the sauce recipe I want.  I will use honey or agave nectar instead of sweetner and use less sweet chilli sauce   I couldn't find the recipe anywhere else than on the SW site so, if you don't have access, really sorry.
SW:  half a syn for cornflour, half a syn for sweet chilli sauce, half a syn for agave nectar and half a syn for the yogurt for dessert.
(this reminds me of the poem - half a syn, half a sym half a syn onward . . .)

Ex:  rest day

Summary:
no healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
eight syns


No comments:

Post a Comment