Wednesday 12 April 2023

Wednesday, 12-04-23

Morning, everyone.

Yesterday's photos:

Very plain but I do love egg on toast and this, with some of my home made bread, did not disappoint.
Earlier on, I had a banana before Groove

Nothing special about this lunch but it was really very nice.

Later on, I had an apple and two easy peelers.

I had been looking forward to this all day and it did not disappoint - turkey sausages, cheesy mash and baked beans.  Sheer comfort food, made even better by the fact that outside it had turned cold, windy and very wet.

I didn't have anything else.


Today's plans:

B:  bacon, beans and mushrooms
I had half the can of beans last night and the rest is for breakfast today.
SW:  syn free

L:  cheesy turkey quesadilla, coleslaw, salad; fruit
This will use up some of the turkey from Monday lunch and I  really need to make inroads into my stash of wraps in the freezer!
SW:  one healthy extra A and one B plus one syn for salad cream.

D:  beef casserole, assorted veg; yogurt
The casserole is home made and from the freezer.  I seem to remember it was very, very good and made from the not-stir fry beef strips from Iceland that proved to be rather too tough for my liking.
SW:  there's two syns in the casserole and the yogurt will be half a syn

Ex:  It is personal training today.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
three and a half syns


2 comments:

  1. We often have egg on toast, or beans, or for a more filling treat - both! I also like mashed pilchards in tomato sauce on toast, although husband's not a fan, he prefers mackerel. Simple, quick things are so good aren't they? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are and all the better for being so very easy to prepare too. Egg and beans sounds fab!
      xx

      Delete