Saturday 15 April 2023

Saturday, 15-04-23

Morning, everyone.

One pound off at group yesterday - very happy with that.  Also, I won the raffle again; this time it was a strawberry growing kit and a multi pack of salad veg - carrot, lettuce, etc.  Nice one.

Yesterday's photos:

A bit scruffy because it stuck in Gizmo a bit, but still really delicious.  I added a level tbsp marmalade for two syns and no yogurt.  
A veg soup from the freezer with the last little bits of turkey and it was very satisfying with some croutons (they look singed but they weren't - well, not much anyway!)

Later on I had two easy peelers.
This was so, so good.  I used the pinch of Nom cheeseburger pasta bake recipe, slightly adapted.  I didn't make the burger sauce I planned to make; there was no need.  A saving on syns anyway!
I scoffed the lot instead of being wise and leaving a bit for lunch tomorrow and then felt uncomfortable (physically, not mentally) all evening.  It's fine this morning though and didn't spoil my sleep!

I really enjoyed it though and will make my adapted version again soon.  I'll put it on the planning sheet to make sure..  No room for anything else so the yogurt lives another day!

Today's plans:

B:  blueberry pancakes topped with marmalade and fruit on the side.
I think I will warm up the marmalade to make it sauce-like and spend some syns.  I won't be synning the blueberries though.
SW:  half a healthy extra B and four syns for two tbsp marmalade

L:  crustless quiche, salad; fruit
I think I'll just add veg to the quiche as I have plenty to use.
SW:  up to two healthy extra As for cheese in the quiche.

D:  fish, chips and peas; yogurt
All home cooked.  I think I might make some tartare sauce with super-light mayo, gherkins and capers (both of which I have), lemon juice and some seasonings.
There's a very simple recipe here.
SW:  half a healthy extra B (for breadcrumbs) and one syn for mayo; also half a syn for yogurt.

Ex:  a SET class online

Summary:
up to two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
five and a half syns


2 comments:

  1. Well done on the pound off. You're very lucky with the raffle, and it's a useful prize. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sooze. I am really happy about the steady downward pattern right now. It is great. xx

      Delete