Monday 24 April 2023

Monday, 24-04-23

Morning, everyone.
It's the actual birthday and I have nothing special planned so what I'm doing is having some of my favourite meals (I have so many, it was hard to choose) but keeping them well within SW parameters.  It's easier to do than it sounds and, after yesterday's prosecco,-carb-and-fat-fest, absolutely necessary.

Will I lose this Friday?  I doubt it but I am aiming for a maintain.  I'm cutting down a bit to try and balance things out and might aim for a few SP day's, but only if I really want to - it's not going to be a penance week in any way.
Yesterday's photos:

Breakfast:  I had fruit on and off while doing other stuff.  No photos, sorry.

This is how my birthday tea table started off.  We' already started on the sparkly with some champagne my son brought round and it just 'descended' into a totally scrummy afternoon tea.  I didn't take any later photos, suffice it to say there was ice cream, scones, jame and cream and other cakes.
It was so, so off plan, it might have been the other side of the nutritional universe and I pretty much enjoyed every mouthful.

However, I am very, very glad to be getting back to the more wholesome, nutritionally sound healthy eating again today.  There may be sugar cravings but I can deal with them!
Today's plans:

B:  pancakes with fruit and yogurt
The usual; one of my absolute favourites!
SW:  half a healthy extra B for 20g wholemeal SR flour (not SW canon), half a syn for a Mullerlight

L:  a full English breakfast - er, I mean lunch; fruit
Just because . . .
bacon, egg, hm hash brown, Heck sausage, tomatoes and mushrooms
SW:  half a syn (I think but will check) for the sausage, one syn for brown sauce and the rest is SW free, one way or another

D:  chicken escalope, cheesy mushroom sauce, salad; yogurt
I will use my other half B for breadcrumbs and the sauce is just spray fried mushrooms with some soft cheese melted in. 
I had planned in some chips but, right now, I am not feeling the love at all.
SW:  half a healthy extra A, half a healthy extra B and half a syn

Ex:  Circuits

Summary:
half a healthy extra A and I may add some grated cheese to the grated potato for the hash brown - why not?
one healthy extra B
one and a half syns, maybe a bit more, depending on the sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment