Sunday 23 April 2023

Sunday, 23-04-23 - not a good Slimming World day

Morning, everyone.
Today is problematic as it's almost my birthday and I have the family round for an afternoon tea and we're having the works, including prosecco for those who want it!
So today's blog is not going to be Slimming World referenced, sorry.  Feel free not to read on if you're here for the SW plans or are likely to be triggered.

Back to normal tomorrow!
Yesterday's photos:
I love boiled eggs and these, with marmite toast, were lovely!


It was a fairly busy day yesterday and when I am busy, I tend not to feel that hungry so I skipped the plans to roast some veg and just had the skewer with tomatoes and peppers - perfick.
Afterwards, I had two easy peelers and an apple.

I loved the Pinch of Nom cheeseburger pasta bake last time I had it and this time I enjoyed it just as much.  I added a pinch of chilli flakes to the mix to give it a bit of a hum.
I had no room for anything else.


Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
Keeping it light!

Tea:
sandwiches (egg mayo, soft cheese and cucumber, cheese and tomato, ham and chutney)
vegetarian sausage mini-pasties, crisps
hm ice cream with strawberries and grapes
scones, jam and clotted cream
an assortment of cakes
tea, Schloer, prosecco
I'm not likely to be able to manage more than just a little bit of all this but I am likely to be out of calories and definitely over syns

Ex:  I am sure getting it all made, baked, iced and set up will keep me moving.

Summary:
unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment