Wednesday 19 April 2023

Wednesday, 19-04-23

Morning, everyone.

Yesterday's photos:


Very nice and filling.  Quiche type things do freeze well.

I had a banana earlier in the day before Groove.

There is a burger in this bowl - it is under the sauce, onion and cheese slice and it was yummy.
I decided to put together my burger sauce recipe - equal amounts of sweet mustard ketchup, tomato sauce or puree and mayo for two and a half syns

Later on, I had an orange.

The pie was nice and the veg was a cheat really - a bag of microwavable vegetables so dead easy.
I finished off the day with a yogurt.
Today's plans:

B:  beans on toast
Because . . . why not?  :-)  And I have half a can of beans left over from yesterday.
SW:  one healthy extra B and half a syn for bbq sauce

L:  chicken pie leftovers, roasted veg
Got to love leftovers - so very easy.
SW:  half a syn for the chicken/sauce

D:  gammon, chips and peas; yogurt
Yummy!   This is one of the slices I cut from the Be Good To Yourself gammon I bought last weekend.  Four lovely slices, not that bit but fine for me, and enough left to boil as a little joint.
SW:  one and a half syns for some chutney and half a syn for yogurt

Ex: I was hoping to have two classes today - a small group circuits in place of the one I missed on Monday and personal training later on.  Then I realised I have a Teams meeting in the morning.  Oh, well, it was a nice thought.

Summary:
no healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three syns

No comments:

Post a Comment