Monday 3 April 2023

Monday, 03-04-23

Morning, everyone.

I usually put any wafflings, updates, musings, etc, in this space but from now I'll put it at the end so you don't have plough your way through it all to get to the Slimming World food bits.

Yesterday's photos:

Oh.
My.
Goodness.
Where have you been all my life, avocado toast?  This was so, so good, totally delicious and very filling.  As I have a pot of 'smashed' avocado (that sounds violent!!) that must be used, I'll be having this again, maybe with a seeded bagel (counts as a B) and some scrambled egg.
Mind you, at least part of the deliciousness was down to my home made bread.  Not bragging but . . . so tasty!

Must Google 'can I freeze avocado?'


Such a delicious Sunday roast and the Yorkshire was just as nice reheated.

I made a nice fruit salad and had some of it, with a bit of yogurt, later on.

This looks a bit of a mess but it was really nice.  The messy, round things are all the veg leftovers, mashed together with garlic granules and some chilli flakes plus salt and pepper, shaped into rounds and spray fried.  They weren't all that sturdy but that didn't matter.  I added a bit of Crucials brown sauce for extra flavour.

The day finished off with the rest of the fruit salad and the rest of the yogurt.



Today's plans:

B:  bacon and egg pitta with tomato and mushroom
The idea is to use half a pitta stuffed with bacon and an egg.  That's all, very simple.
SW:  half a healthy extra B

L:  satay chicken skewer, salad; fruit
Another thing from Iceland.  The teriyaki skewer was lovely so fingers crossed for this.  The salad will just be a nice, big, crunchy, choppy thing.
SW:  two syns for the chicken

D:  cheesy bacon burger, coleslaw, salad
This is what the other half pitta is for.  I'll use pork mince, veggie sausage, onion, and grated cheese to make the burger and there will be some left over so I might roll it into a sausage shape for breakfast tomorrow to make the burger
SW:  one and a half healthy extra As, half a B, one syns for salad cream and half a syn for yogurt

Ex:  circuits class

Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
three and a half syns


No comments:

Post a Comment