Monday 17 April 2023

Monday, 17-04-23

Morning, everyone.
Well, yesterday did NOT go according to plan.
Breakfast was OK (first photo) but later than I had planned.  I went shopping, dealt with the shopping, made some ice cream, etc, and by the time I looked at the clock, it was well past the time to start lunch and I just wasn't hungry so I decided to move the Sunday meal to the evening and just have fruit which was lovely (second photo).
I did some more baking in the kitchen, being extremely well behaved with not scraping the bowls to eat, etc, but I did have to taste bits and bobs (really - it's been ages since I did much baking and wasn't confident) - just one taste and the rest went in the bin - honestly!

(Just to say, I'm doing a family afternoon tea next Sunday, hence all this baking)

However, by dinner time, I still wasn't hungry.  Just the little bit I had and the fruit at lunchtime, plus having sugar and fat around felt a bit too much and I just didn't want anything, so I didn't have anything.
I have no idea of syns but the calories were OK.

However, I hope I don't pay for it today.



Yesterday's photos:
Just two of them . . .


Breakfast!  I added half a syn for brown sauce on the quiche

Lunch.






Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
I think I will knock up a nice fruit salad for breakfast today to have with a dollop of Greek yogurt
SW:  half a syn for 2% Greek yogurt

L:  chicken skewer wrap or pitta, coleslaw, side salad; fruit 
Using the Iceland chicken teriyaki skewers with some salad and salad cream or mayo in the wrap.
Dessert will probably be more fruit salad - it's hard to make a small enough fruit salad for one with enough variety
SW:  one and a half syns for a skewer, up to two syns for salad cream or mayo (or a combination) and one healthy extra B for the wrap/pitta

D:  pork steak, roasties, vegetables; fruit
Although I had driven a coach and horses through yesterday's plans, I had taken out the pork and thawed it and I had prepped the veg so I cooked the pork and popped it in the fridge and I will basically have yesterday's dinner tonight.
SW:  one syn for marmalade in the sauce (assuming I make some sauce - I'll see how I feel) and half a syn for the yogurt.

Ex:  I have to miss circuits today as there's workmen in the house - it is solar panel day, I hope.

Summary:
one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
five and a half syns



No comments:

Post a Comment