Thursday 20 April 2023

Thursday, 20-04-23

Morning, everyone.
I can't believe how quickly the week is going.  Thursday already and another weigh day tomorrow.

Yesterday's photos:


A nice, simple breakfast of beans on toast.  Lovely!

Lunch was enormous and I felt quite stuffed afterwards.  The rest of the chicken pie with some roasted mixed veg.

Later on, after personal training, I had two small apples.
 By dinner time, I still wasn't particularly hungry and really didn't fancy the planned chips and peas.  Instead, I spray fried the gammon and had it with a simple salad and the honey mustard sauce I made.  It went really well with the salad as well as the gammon.

It was equal amounts of honey, Dijon mustard and mayo plus a splash of white wine vinegar and a bit of seasoning.  You could also add some garlic granules or purée - I didn't but will try that next time.
I put it into Nutracheck and it came out at three syns per portion (what you see on the plate).  High-ish but very, very tasty.  I might make some in a little jam jar and keep it in the fridge.

Dessert was a kvarg


Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
I'm a bit pushed for time so this is perfect.
SW:  syn free

L:  quiche, coleslaw and salad; fruit
The last of the quiche from the freezer.  
SW:  one syn for salad cream and one A for cheese in the quiche

D:  zingy chicken tray bake; yogurt
This is a SW recipe which I will cut down to one portion.
Here's the recipe.  It looks quick and easy, doesn't it?
SW:  rhe recipe says half a syn per serving (for a bit of grain mustard) plus half a syn for the yogurt

Ex:  An online SET class today

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no healthy extra B
two syns

No comments:

Post a Comment