Friday 14 April 2023

Friday, 14-04-23

Morning, everyone.

It's Friday - weighday at group.  This morning, I am super-glad that I didn't succumb to either chocolate or hot cross buns last weekend.  To be honest, I wasn't remotely tempted by any kind of chocolate and I dealt with the other by making some Easter pancakes instead and that worked a treat!

So, if I have maintained or even gained, it's not because I have not been eating well.  That is worth knowing.

I don't eat before group.  It is one of the advantages of a morning group and also works really well with Intermittent fasting as breakfast is usually around eleven anyway.

Yesterday's photos:

I had a banana before SET class and this when I got home after that and some shopping - and very welcome it was too.
A very satisfying lunch that filled up all the corners.  I just turned savoury mince into chilli by adding some tomato puree, some chilli flakes and some mixed beans.


Later on, I had an orange and a plum.
This looks a bit messy, I know, but it was absolutely delicious.  I love roasted veg anyway and that, with meatballs and some grated cheddar, was the best.
I rang the changes by having a kvarg instead of a yogurt.





Today's plans:

B:  waffle, fruit and yogurt
. . . because gain, lose or maintain, I enjoy a delicious breakfast that feels like a treat after group.  It's well within the SW-happy range but just feels a bit special.
I will have an apple during group, after weigh in.
SW:  half a healthy extra B for 20g wholemeal SR flour (not SW canon) and maybe two syns for some maple syrup/agave nectar/honey on top.

L:  vegetable soup, croutons; fruit
Just another thing from the freezer to use up, so I am!  
SW:  half a B for one slice of bread

D:  cheeseburger pasta bake, salad; yogurt
I will make the burger sauce I picked up from a Hello Fresh recipe ages ago - ketchup, mayo and sweet mustard ketchup.  It's rather synny but so tasty!
Also, I'm using the other half of the burger/meatball mix I made yesterday - lovely stuff!  I might make it into a burger, cook it and then chop it into chunks rather that cook it as mince.  There's several recipes out there so I will just sort of pick and choose and make it my own.
SW:  one and a half syns for a tbsp ketchup,  half a syn for super light mayo and two and a half syns (ouch) for sweet mustard ketchup.  Half an As worth of spready cheese, around half an A for cheese in the burger mix and one A for grated cheddar.  Finally, half a syn for yogurt

Ex:  rest day today

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
seven syns


No comments:

Post a Comment