Friday 28 April 2023

Friday, 28-04-23

Morning, everyone.
Group today and after that, I will be driving off for a fitness and fun weekend at Potters, Five Lakes.  Lindsey has organised a group weekend - about forty of us, I think - and will be running classes for us all.
I'll post what classes she will be delivering down below.
It's all inclusive at Five Lakes so there will be temptations but the exercise should keep things in check.  

The next post will be Monday once I am home again. so I will edit this post later on to give the weigh in results.  Maintaining would be nice after Sunday's overload!  

LATER EDIT:  I was very happy with a half pound loss at group this morning.  Phew!


Yesterday's photos:

A nice, simple breakfast, very sweet and juicy.  I'd already had a banana before SET class.
The Prezzo leftovers with a salad - there was more but I forgot to take a photo until half way through!!
I had an orange for afters.
The zingy chicken traybake for dinner was really tasty.  The recipe is on the SW site and in other sites too.
I had no room for anything else so that was the end of the eating window¬



Today's plans:  A two meal day because of travelling, etc.

Brunch:  a cooked breakfast really - bacon, egg, spray fried bread, tomatoes and mushrooms, enough to keep me going for a while.

D:  not known

Ex:  See below.  I'm not sure about the power walk but I will probably do the Energiser class.

Summary:
Not known today.

Here's Lindsey's programme of stuff:



I won't go to them all, probably, and there's a variety of Potters based classes too as part of their own programme of entertainment, so I will be well exercised and will probably need a couple of days to chill and recover afterwards.
I bet I will sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment