Saturday 8 April 2023

Saturday, 08-04-23

Morning, everyone.

I was a very happy bunny at group yesterday.  Two pounds off and I got my next stone award.  Two pounds is the very highest I am ever hoping for in a week to achieve a healthy and sustainable loss.
I wasn't the Slimmer of the Week but someone else and I were next in line and the SoW didn't stay.  However, I suggested the other lady take the goodies because she has really pushed through and achieved over the last few weeks; she really deserved it.
Yesterday's photos:


This felt like a bit of a celebration and tasted great too.

The open toastie was a bit pizza like with a base made of ketchup, puree and mayo with a sprinkle of dried herbs and some garlic granules.   I softened some onion, pepper and mushroom and spooned that on followed by cheese on the top.  Really nice, that was!

Later on, I had a plum

The salmon was nice, the veg and noodles were nice but together they didn't quite work.  A shame.  Next time I will stick to chicken.

And that was it for the day.




Today's plans:

B:  fruit
It's our SW friends walk this morning so I plan to take some fruit with me in one of those clip top bowls and have it when we stop for coffee half way round.  I'll probably have an apple a bit earlier for energy.
SW:  no syns

L:  ham and veg pottage, grated cheese to sprinkle over and bread to dunk; fruit
I will be quite hungry after our walk and this is perfect to plug any gaps.  I may very well add some mixed seeds for extra goodness.
SW:  one healthy extra A for cheese and half a B for one slice of bread, plus half a syn for half a level tsp mixed seeds

D:  Balinese chicken curry, rice, maybe a side salad; yogurt
This is Simply Cook meal leftovers, frozen a while ago.  The syns are comparatively high because it contains coconut milk.  Lovely!!
SW:  five syns for the curry and half a syn for the dessert

Ex:  a walk

Summary:
one healthy extra A
half a healthy extra B
six syns



No comments:

Post a Comment