Thursday 27 April 2023

Thursday, 27-04-23

Morning, everyone.

A real non-scale victory yesterday - I'm back into Primark small/size 10 clothes again.  Not nearly but really.  Woo hoo!

Yesterday's photos:

Strawberries and blueberries for breakfast plus I had a little bit of yogurt left so finished that off.

Lunch was what I had planned, penne arrabiata with chicken (I brought half home) and Beth and I shared some olives.
It was all really nice.  No photo though.
Dinner was a cheese and onion toastie with some tomatoes and beetroot.



Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
I'll have a banana before SET and the rest at the usual time.
SW:  syn free

L:  Leftovers from Prezzo, side salad; fruit
I love a doggy bag, don't you?  I have estimated the syns based on how much of the original bowlful I have for today and I'll add some cheese for a bit more yumminess.
SW:  one healthy extra A and two syns

D:  zingy chicken tray bake
I had this last week and it was really very tasty so, as I have lemons to use up, I will have it again!
I will have to put together some all purpose seasoning as I don't have any - last ime I just used salt, pepper and garlic granules.  Not to worry, there's a simple recipe available:  https://www.thedinnerbite.com/all-purpose-seasoning-blend/
I'll use whatever I have in the way of vegetables.
SW:  the recipe tells me it is half a syn so that's what I will go with, plus half a syn for yogurt.

Ex:  a SET class today

Summary:
one healthy extra A
no healthy extra B
three syns

No comments:

Post a Comment