Saturday 22 April 2023

Saturday, 22-04-23

Morning, everyone.
I was very happy with a pound off yesterday which meant I got my Club 10 certificate (again!)

And I was super-chuffed that I managed to ward off temptation to scoff on naughty stuff that actually isn't nearly as nice as my emotions try to tell me they are.  Do you know what I mean?

Yesterday's photos:

Annoyingly, this waffle stuck and rather fell apart as I tried to remove it.  It still tasted great so not too many complaints!

I got my syns muddles.  I used my healthy extra B for lunch and breakfast was three syns, not six, because I used half amounts.
The toasties looked burnt but they aren't.  It was because I cooked the bacon in the same pan and it's all the lovely, salty gunk that stuck to the bread and gave it a great bacon flavour.

I had an orange and an apple straight afterwards.

A simple dinner, just plain salmon, hm chips and petit pois and absolutely scrummy.
I then had a Mullerlight to finish off the day and felt perfectly satisfied.  Such a nice feeling.



Today's plans:

B:   eggs, toast; fruit
Either poached on toast or boiled with toasty dippers, I haven't decided yet.  Either is really tasty.
SW:  one healthy extra B

L:  chicken skewer, roasted veg; fruit
I do really love roasted veg and it goes so well with the Iceland chicken skewers.
SW:  one and a half syns for the skewer

D:  Pinch of Nom cheeseburger pasta bake; yogurt
I made a slightly adapted version of this last week and it was lovely so I am having it again.
SW:  up to two healthy extra As and half a syn for the yogurt

Ex:  SET class at Shimmy Studio, gardening

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
two syns

No comments:

Post a Comment