Friday 21 April 2023

Friday, 21-04-23

Morning, everyone.
Weigh day this morning and, as usual, I have no idea.  The week has gone well but you never know.  The body is an odd thing at times and doesn't always behave as expected.
Fingers crossed.

It isn't Jen leading group this morning - I think she is away for the weekend to celebrate her birthday but we have had the lady who is taking it before and she is very pleasant so that should be OK.
Yesterday's photos:

I'm sure I took some photos of breakfast but no, nothing on the camera - annoying.  I had some plain yogurt with strawberries and melon - really delicious.


This was lunch.  The last slice of quiche with salady bits.

Later on, I had a couple of titchy apples.

Dinner looks like nothing on earth, a real dog's dinner of a mess.  However, it tasted absolutely delicious and I'm not complaining.  I loved the drizzle that went over it - lemon zest and juice, grain mustard and some mashed garlic that has roasted with the veg.

It was also filling so no yogurt for afters.
Today's plans:

B:  waffle, fruit and yogurt
The usual Friday post group treat that is still firmly on plan!
SW:  one healthy extra B and I will use 0% Greek yogurt so that's free.

L:  bacon, cheese and onion toastie, salad; fruit
I haven't had a toastie all week - how remiss of me!  😉
SW:  up to two healthy extra As and six syns for the bread (because I've already had my B for today)

D:  salmon, chips and peas; yogurt
A couple of days ago, I planned chips in and then didn't fancy them so we will see how I feel later on.  I can always swap to roasted veg or salad, if I want.
SW:  half a syn for the yogurt and, if I make some tartare sauce, half a syn for some super light mayo

Ex:  no organised classes but I might do some gardening, weather permitting, or maybe go for a walk.

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
seven syns

No comments:

Post a Comment