Wednesday 5 April 2023

Wednesday, 05-04-23

Morning, everyone.
Is anyone else finding it so much easier to eat (and want to eat) healthily when the sun shines.  I know I am.  Long may it continue, that's all I can say!  

Yesterday's photos:


Yes, this was also very good indeed.  Another to add to the list of Good SW Friendly Breakfasts.

Earlier and before Groove, I had a banana.

This salad was nice.  Nothing particularly special but really nice.  I forgot to add the cheese to the potato salad, ooops!

Then I had some grapes and, later on, a pear.

I do like this fruity pork steak recipe and it's so very easy.  I synned the redcurrant jelly and used spray oil.

I had a yogurt for dessert.


Today's plans:

B:  hm sausages, potato waffle, egg,  tomatoes and mushrooms
I MUST use up the very last potato waffle from the freezer!
The so-called sausages are just the other half of the burger mixture I made on Monday and rolled into sausage shapes, two of them.  They are beef:  I meant to use pork mince but didn't have any (it's now on the list) so beef it was.
I'll have the above after circuits and a banana before.
SW:  two syns for the potato waffle and half an A for the grated cheese I added to the burger mix (it's actually less that that but, for safety, I will call it half an A)

L:  avocado, cheese and bacon toastie, side salad; fruit
Still using up the smashed avocado.  It's going a nice long way but I'm 'eeek-ing' at the number of syns/calories in the whole pot.  Healthy oils, I know, but even so.
Anyway, I Googled how to use avocado and this was one idea so I'll give it a go and see.
SW:  one healthy extra B, one A for cheese and three syns for the smashed avocado.

D:  cheesy chicken and ham pie, broccoli and cauliflower; yogurt
This is the last of the pie I made a few weeks ago and froze.  It is really nice so I'm looking forward to it.
SW:  the pie is half a healthy extra A and half a syn while the yogurt is also half a syn

Ex:  circuits (Lindsey can't do personal training this afternoon)

Summary:
two healthy extra As
one healthy extra B
six syns




No comments:

Post a Comment