Thursday 13 April 2023

Thursday, 13-04-23

Morning, everyone.

Yesterday's photos:

A nice, old fashioned breakfast that kept me going through the rest of the morning.
When I put the quesadillas together, I realised I hadn't planned any chutney so that's another one and a half syns and worth every bit.  Really delicious.

I had some easy peelers and a plum later on.
A nice, straightforward dinner that I enjoyed very much.  Beef casserole with vegetables.

I had a yogurt for afters and that was it for the day.



Today's plans:

B:  fruit and yogurt
SW:  syn free because I will use 0% Greek yogurt

L:  chilli con carne in a wrap bowl, coleslaw, side salad; fruit
I have some basic savoury mince to which I will add some chilli flakes and some mixed pulses to turn it into a chilli.
SW:  one healthy extra B for the wrap and one syn for salad cream

D:  meatballs in roasted Med veg, maybe some salad leaves; yogurt
I'll make the meatballs my usual way, with mince, a rosemary and red onion sausage, grated cheese and whatever seasonings I fancy.  I can start the veg roasting in Nellie and drop the meatballs in half way through - I should get some very nice flavours that way.
(I'll save other half of the meatball mix for tomorrow)
SW:  half a healthy extra A for 15g grated cheddar in the meatballs and maybe another half sprinkled over plus half a syn for the yogurt

Ex:  SET class at Shimmy Studio

Summary:
up to one healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
one and a half syns



No comments:

Post a Comment