Tuesday 4 April 2023

Tuesday, 04-04-23

Morning, everyone.

Yesterday's photos:


Easy to make and easy to eat.  I think I prefer half a pitta to a bread roll.

I'd planned a big shoppy salad but when it came to it, I wanted a picky plate instead.  So that's what I had!

Later on, I had a pear and an apple
This went down a treat.  I used another one and a half syns on some of my home made green tomato chutney.  I definitely prefer half a pitta with a burger - nowhere near as stodgy as a roll!

The day finished off with a yogurt and I felt very well fed indeed.


Today's plans:

B:  bagel, mashed avocado, scrambled egg, tomato and mushroom
I managed to find the one kind of bagel that counts as a healthy extra B - I think all the SW members in town must go for them as I've been looking for ages.
SW:  one healthy extra B, three syns for two tbsp avocado

L:  cold beef, salad, cheesy potato salad; fruit
The last slices from the pack I got for my roast dinner on Sunday.
The chives in the garden are now growing well so I can cut some for the potato salad.  Lovely!
SW:  one syn for horseradish and one for super-light mayo plus half a healthy extra A for 15g grated cheddar

D:  fruity pork steak, selection of veg; yogurt
I've made this recipe before.  Just to repeat, I do not syn apple (or anything else) just because heat has been applied.  I do syn any sugar, etc that I add but not the fruit itself.
Here's the pork steak recipe:
SW:  one syn for half tbsp redcurrant jelly and half a syn for yogurt

Ex:  Groove class online

Summary:
half a healthy extra A
one healthy extra B
six and a half syns


No comments:

Post a Comment